Agile Foundation Training, Corporation Introduces a New Online Agile Project Management Training Courses
Agile Foundation Training is pleased to introduce our new Online PMI-ACPSM
Exam Prep course. This new self-paced program allows you to easily prepare for
your PMI Agile Certified Practitioner exam whenever
and wherever you want!
Agile project management is growing rapidly in popularity as more and more
organizations are adapting Agile methodologies and practices. Earning your
PMI-ACPSM can be the key to unlocking doors, advancing your career,
and distinguishing yourself in the competitive project management job market.
However, finding the time and resources necessary to train for the PMI-ACPSM
Exam can be challenging, which is why Agile Foundation Training proudly offers
an online, self-paced training option.
Our online Agile Certified Practitioner Exam Prep program is self-paced and
accessible from any devise with an internet connection, making it easy and
convenient to fit training into even the busiest schedules. Participants who
successfully complete this program earn 21 Professional Development Units
(PDUs) or contact hours and are well prepared for the PMI-ACPSM
Not sure if online training is right for you? Here are some of the key features and
benefits of our online Exam Prep Program:
- Advance your career – Distinguish yourself in the competitive project management field, prepare for the PMI-ACPSM certification exam and earn PDUs from any device with an Internet connection.
- Practice, practice, practice - Test your comprehension throughout the PMI-ACPSM Exam Prep course. Self-assessment quizzes accompany each module, and the course concludes with two full-length practice exams.
- Retain knowledge – Watch video commentary from leading Agile Project Management experts, play with interactive exercises, and think through real-world examples and case studies to apply newly learned Agile project management concepts.
- Suit yourself - Access courses online anytime and anywhere. Determine your own course schedule, and complete courses on your own time.
- Avoid stress - No need to fight traffic or rush to be on time. Sign into courses from the comfort of your own home or office.
- Set your own pace - Work through courses at your own pace. Need extra time to process complex concepts? In the mood to power through multiple modules? Go right ahead-you set the pace.
- Save money - Online courses are a cost-effective alternative to classroom-based courses!
Click here for more information and to enroll